Repurposed is a resale shop located in the North Hills. We sell gently used clothing, furniture and household items that are donated to the store. All the money that is raised goes to support the rest of the organizations efforts to support women and youth out of commercial sexual exploitation.
Repurposed has a five fold mission:
- Support the the work of the organization from the sale of the donated items
- Support survivors of human trafficking around the world and in the U.S. by selling items that they made and created.
- Provide clothing and household items to victims of human trafficking.
- Raise awareness about the issue of Human Trafficking within the community.
- Provide job opportunities/training to women who are creating new lives outside of commercial sexual exploitation.